Wednesday, September 05, 2007

-> some things.. <-

some things are better not said..
i dun wana say those phrases..
but i guess pressure is applied and said is what my heart..
so what the shit i did..?
find out urself..

worked my ass out again juz nw..
am freaking tired,
i'm not able to slp lately..
eyes are sleepy but my brain and heart is rapid..
other than working my ass out,
been playing soccer..
did some gym session ytd..
wana go summore tmr after work..
building a bigger toner me..
my motivational fuel: confusion, anger and elfi..
confusion of myself..
angry at myself..
and elfi pushes me sometimes..
and i have a pain in my ass..
literally...!

alrighty then, stop sign is already up in my heart..
road users know what it means..
stop sign that is..
been always gentleman to girls..
and been a soft person i guess..?
what's the use anyways..?
i wonder sometimes..

alright, i need to slp although i know i cant..=(
gd night and gdbye to all my feelings whatsoever..

***********
11:25:00 pm
***********

About Me
Abdul Malik Bin Ahmad
18 on 25th November
25th Nov
Ngee Ann Poly
Soccer!!

..My Friendster Profile..
MALIK

Credits
blogger
blogskins

indicolite07
Copyright© 2005

Tag-Board

Recent
was it me all along..?
psst2..
been long..
what a sad day
NSSL
stupid
apology
never did..
peace
welcome back..

Archive
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008