Thursday, December 21, 2006

-> hmm.. <-

hmm lets put in some thoughts..

feelings come and go..
people come and go too..
but this feeling just dun wanna leave me..
tried once, tried twice..
failed both attempts..
dear Allah please answer my prayers..
i promise to be a better person both religiously and character wise..

i've screwed up people..
made people angry..
made myself angry..
that is just not me..
since when i'm a problem player?
since when i snap at people..?
since when i'm explosive..?

past few days been a rough..
someone please cheer me up..?
i cant live an explosive life..
that just aint me..
not only am i explosive,
my appetite seems lower now..
only ate one chicken wing juz nw..

i'm not being me..
i wish i am the person by her side..
ALWAYS..
but hey, to think of it,
i now realise how valuable i am..
that's a big fat 0..

nobody cares..
nobody knows..
the feelings i feel for her..
the joyous moments i had with her..
the memorable days..
washed down into the drain..
or am i just assuming stuff..?
i freakingly hope i am assuming..
cause if not,
its really hard to climb out of this hole in my heart..

she's someone special..
but am i special too..?
lets wonder and keep wondering..
cause i know the answer is too painful to reveal..
but heck, the answer needs some light to be shone on..

some long thoughts.. ignore if u get bored looking...

***********
1:20:00 am
***********

About Me
Abdul Malik Bin Ahmad
18 on 25th November
25th Nov
Ngee Ann Poly
Soccer!!

..My Friendster Profile..
MALIK

Credits
blogger
blogskins

indicolite07
Copyright© 2005

Tag-Board

Recent
lyric
what a setback
steamboat
esplanade
updated again!! hee..
I can't takeSeeing you with him'Cuz I know exactly...
dunno..
confused..
great result comes great pain
yesterday, today and the day after

Archive
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008