Tuesday, January 09, 2007

-> down... <-

hey hey...
miss me?
haha..
been busy laa lately..
work, sch, soccer..
no time for blogging..
and now here i am..!
ok lets update bout my common tests..

EM3A - 78..
DEL - 56..

what a bummer.. 56 of all marks..
78 for maths.. wat a miracle..
never had such high marks for maths..
always lacking behind for maths..
tutorial always hand up late..
haha..
I&E PROJECT SCREWED!!
how..? die la..
must think of PLAN B..
what are we gonna do that has got to do with the 5 Cs..?
COLLABORATION...
CREATIVITY..
CHARACTER..
CHALLANGE..
CONFIDENCE..

if u think of anything, tell me aight! thx in advance!

ok so enough of sch crap.. now to soccer
been winning lately..
against National U-18 we drew 3-3..
against SIM won 1-0 once and 3-0 just now..
didnt play against national and SIM..
so i am just fed up with myself..
what should i do to give him headache? hmmm
wednesday training will show the roughest me..
watch out guys..
ur legs are mine to sweep!
i'm just sooo fed up ler..
and kicked the only goal kick just now, my left knee gave way..
is it ligament tear?
i'm walking like a retarded person according to someone..heh...
reason being, i'm in a damn painful state..
i walk slow..
i cant bear walking too fast..

ok enough complaining..
i wanna go massage this knee of mine..
on this saturday, if there's nth on, i wanna go watch spirit of victim with u dear girl..!!
please please be free..

keh wanna sleep already.. gimme a tag aight if u read.. if nt i assume nobody read..
hee.. nitez!!

***********
12:17:00 am
***********

About Me
Abdul Malik Bin Ahmad
18 on 25th November
25th Nov
Ngee Ann Poly
Soccer!!

..My Friendster Profile..
MALIK

Credits
blogger
blogskins

indicolite07
Copyright© 2005

Tag-Board

Recent
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing,Watc...
bad
what a world
hmm..
lyric
what a setback
steamboat
esplanade
updated again!! hee..
I can't takeSeeing you with him'Cuz I know exactly...

Archive
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008