Tuesday, January 23, 2007

-> silence <-

its very unlike me to be soo quiet when she's around..
circumstances always kept me thinking..
what the heck am i here for..?

*forever thinking..
*forget me not..
*nvr will forget her..
*feelings hardly gonna fade..
*hopes held high..snap back to reality malik..!!
*seems like hardly gonna happen.....

questions come into my mind..
what do i lack in character..?
am i too selfish at home..?
if i am, mum, dad, please please forgive me...
i cant take shit no more..
i'm frustrated..
in school..
in soccer..
love life..
even at home...

mum, i dun wanna play soccer..
dad, i wanna stay home as much as i can..
big brother, u're fucking useless.. go get married..
2 sisters, do ur best girls..i'm by ur side..
annurah my dear sis, please doakan so tt i can repent..
i wanna re-join the family when the time comes then..

***********
10:11:00 pm
***********

About Me
Abdul Malik Bin Ahmad
18 on 25th November
25th Nov
Ngee Ann Poly
Soccer!!

..My Friendster Profile..
MALIK

Credits
blogger
blogskins

indicolite07
Copyright© 2005

Tag-Board

Recent
stupid human..
patience
miss me?
down...
I could stay awake just to hear you breathing,Watc...
bad
what a world
hmm..
lyric
what a setback

Archive
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
November 2007
February 2008